Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Finally I got them!

Good Morning World!...


Ta Da!.... this is so exciting ... I have been looking for chairs for my grandmothers table for 12 years... I found them 6 weeks ago at Farmgirl Antiques and finally got them paid for and brought home today!... They match wonderfully...and I feel like it was a gift from all my loved ones that I have lost. 
  I never fully expected to find some that matched so closely and it was totally amazing that they were in such good shape... and such a great price. 
   Even if we move and I don't get to use them very long..I still have gotten a wish that I wanted..and that was to complete the set again...Guess you could say it was on my Bucket list!..and didn't really realize it.
   So...more later...will post pictures from last weekend tomorrow..
 hugs & Prayers,
  BJM



No comments: