Thursday, September 18, 2014

Good Morning World!...
  So today was crazy up in Medford ...when Mack was teaching lessons.  I helped a friend do a craigs list event add and couldn't figure it out... then we went to a "Grief Share" meeting at her church..it was kinda a loss...most of the people there had only lost spouses...not that that isn't important..but still it made me feel I was in the wrong group of people....then went to Fred Meyers and bought Raspberries for lunch...6 ounces for $1.25....and ate that for lunch...really good.  then my friend dropped me off at the music studio...and this is what happened.
   I was wearing a light weight new jacket with a hand painted kangaroo on the back...(had gotten it at a garage sale 2 weeks ago for .50 cents )....as I was going into the store a young man was waiting for a ride outside and asked if we were from Australia....and said nope...but would love to see it sometime...and told him I make stuffed Kangaroos sometimes too... he immediately asked if I had a picture of one......which I couldn't find...but he said he will contact me by email and I could send him one.  he was interested in buying one.  Told him $5.  he is getting married in a week or so...and going right back..so maybe we might be able to get the Kangaroo to him before they leave next thursday!.  It was all so crazy....and yet so fun at the same time.  we'll see if he contacts me...
   Yesterday saw my daughter most of the day and had a great visit.  We just stayed in Big Springs...looked at her garden and made home made noodles...hope that they turned out as I left when they were still drying.  got to see her new fence (still being built) and kiss her little babies!  sure was good to spend some time.  She had made Breakfast for me and the work crew...
           This new Kitty is TJ's new addition as her other cat "Mercedes" disappeared a month or so ago.
This one is named "Bently. Just like Pam's cat.
          This is our latest photo shoot...me and TJ...and the little baby doggie. growing so fast and doing pretty good.
    the new circle stone fence is looking great.  makes a huge difference in the yard. small landscaping projects do improve things alot.





















Will include more news in a few days... working on finishing that wedding quilt now and plan to get most of it done tomorrow.

it is turning out nice...should have had it done 2 weeks ago..
after I get it done..will concentrate on getting some birthday gifts on their way..!
Love you all ,
 BJM

No comments: