Monday, March 9, 2015

After the weekend


     Sunday, yesterday was the twins 10th birthday.   Kristen didn't get to have them right on their day but will celebrate next Wednesday evening when she has them.

Weekend went so very fast and I never accomplish as much as I would like !! Medford Saturday and errands, running around- Costco was crazy busy--home laundry- and felt a drippy nose cold coming on.  Caught it from little Arianna whom I babysat on Friday.  Not bad just enough to know I got a bug.  Sunday  Church and Sunday school was very good got home and ironed Mack's work clothes .  Talked to TJ --she was painting -- an Mack wasn't feeling very good all day.  He slept in afternoon.   I slept hard last night feel alittle better this am.
This the layout for Lisa Eliie's memory quilt.  Plan to work on it today. 
This is TJ and Harley shopping together last Thursday in town.  I met up with them and gave them some cookies I had made earlier in the week.  She looks the happiest I've seem her in so long. 

Got to go horse back riding with Wendy and Sarah on Wednesday,,, it's been at least 15 years since I've been on a horse. I rode Joe , Bobs horse... Had such fun.




Mack and Molly napping. Til next time. Hugs bjm

No comments: