Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Ball Brothers - I Shall Know Him

Today, -----Sunday 8/9/15.... Got to go to Destination church with Nicole's girlfriend.  It was much like my nieces church in Washington called capital Christian.  The sermon was calked "get sexy back". Was really a great sermon about covenants vs contracts and when we walk down the aisle it represents God's covenants with man in the Old Testament. Also the diamond given as a symbol of the promised covenant between a man and wife is noted to have 7 colors  same that represents the covenant promise colors of the rainbow!  That is really cool!  Never knew that before.  Anyway.... It is good to visit other  churches. I truly am thankful I went.  
  We went shopping at a indoor mall this afternoon and visited Ross , and the 5$ store.  Ate lunch at Kahn's Mongolian restaurant.   Was a pleasant day with the family!   
   Time is going by so quickly here with new little Jase.  Before I know it I'll have to leave and go home.  Will surly miss them all!!  It's been a real miracle blessing to be apart of little "Jase's"arrival.  I am feeling so over full of God's blessings.  

    Burping little Jase 





Love you all!   

No comments: