Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 8 in Paradise, ca

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/joyce-meyer-radio-podcast/id152564333?mt=2&i=353338935




Hi everyone. This is my view this morning.  Very beautiful here!,
  

It's starting to cloud up now-- first it looked like a perfect day for a great walk!  Life is kinda quiet here--but we have managed to stay pretty busy this first week this is day 9 -- so far we have attended a huge bluegrass/Halloween party at Dan & Patti's home, was great fun!, great food!, great music!! 

We've had a few days rain here-- so haven't done much sewing yet - maybe today.  Sent in my app for volunteering at paradise hospice thrift store -- hope they accept me-- it's a busy store and looks like they need more help. Two days a week probably if I get my wish granted.  
  So far I haven't gotten lost on this crazy street maze that is before me. I can't drive over 35 mph (the speed limit anyways) anything faster would be dangerous because the steets are very narrow with lots of tall pine trees and tons of telephone poles --which kinda freak me out--as I'm so use to the "Wide open spaces" of Siskiyou cty with lots of elbow room.  Think I miss that the most--

Enjoyed going to my new church that the Lord has so perfectly provided--right across the street from rv park.  Felt right at home and congregation was open and loving felt very at home like Greneda Berean!  
  Miss everyone still so much --sending my hugs to all--
Hugs and prayers,
BJM






No comments: