Friday, August 26, 2016

Good Evening World!...
Hi everyone and Greetings from Paradise!
..I'm Bored with TV tonight so decided to blog after over 6 months..
I am thinking of making a hero cape for little Jase...think I'll make it out of some shiny
mylar that will make him see it easily.  will work alittle on it tomorrow.
We sold our 36 foot- 5th wheel this past week.  Strange to see it go down the road without us in it.  They were really nice people that bought it and they will enjoy it for along time, I bet.  Mack kept it in great condition.  Life moves on to the next phase....maybe tent camping?

Got 2 quilt tops done today 8-26-16  They should have been done 2 or 3 weeks ago...but had other things going on that put me behind schedule.  Now they are ready for batting and backing and then onto the longarm for quilting.  hope they turn out as cool as I anticipate.--they are 2 august wedding gifts. LOL.


TJ--grows Sunflowers alot now.  I think she should plant fields of them next year! she has the capabilities to do so!  she loves her garden!

thought this was really a funny thought...made me laugh.. I have never taken a strong sleeping pill except when I couldn't sleep after loosing Bonnie Jo for about 5 years.  I found the best solution to non-sleeping patterns for me was using Kava Kava tea before bed, or sleepytime extra tea...or Coral Calcium for sound sleep.  still use them once in a while now.  GLad that part of my life is better....as it was not too enjoyable.

the final "desired" product for the wedding presents!

this was last weeks progress

did get both quilts edges put on this week with piano key triming.

my grandson trying to drive his little car!  his big brother in his car...

a new (to me) picture of Bonnie Jo holding Teresa Jo that I had never seen til this past 2 weeks. My cousin Dianne Corzo took these pictures long ago and I never even knew they were taken.  It was a great gift of her to share them with me on Bonnie Jo's 40th birthday this past month..I got a few surprise Stories from her friends too! that is the best gift a mom could get!

I'm in this one also along with her girls..Bonnie Jo was so grown up and TJ was so small. I do like the way I wore my hair here...will maybe try for this style again..haha..thank you Dianne for thinking so kindly of us and sharing your library alittle with us.  Mucho appreciated.


Molly sleeps alot now...she is 14 1/2 now.  blind, deaf mostly, but still struggles to stay with us each day.. such a love and she is so sweet still..

I might make a cape for my Son too! still not decided on that yet.!

this is a dish towel I saw this month--think I can make one for our friends at Floatilla Wednesdays.

I'm propagating 25 starts --- of these hydrangeas --got the starts from my Church here in Paradise!
they are beautiful deep blue! hope they all make it to adulthood.

Almost made it to Siskiyou Golden Fair this year--maybe next year!

almost went blackberry picking with Teresa Jo too...we had such a wonderful visit!! enjoyed her company so very much!

Looking forward to seeing Jase, Eric, Nicole, Jayla & Marcus next month.

so very very ttrue...saw shooting stars in Big Springs while visitng  TJ this month!  it was so awesome!

another molly shot

I'm trying hard to prefect my wardrobe--now I have the time to work on things.--although this week I was running alot and only sewed alittle on monday and friday!  I run every chance that comes up. Guess I;m secretly bored!

should have had this sign when my kids were growing up. it was a farm house life in Big Springs!

need to make this one for in our bedroom!  haha!

I got to see Tader Patch Quilts in Merrill, Oregon this month!  was awesome!

TJ and me...she is so beautiful! miss her so much!

we had such laughter this visit!

her babies! my grand "DOGGIES!!!!"

A old picture of me when I was middle 30's~~

TJ killing flies with the "A Salt GUN"~~she kept hitting her leg and it stung!
it does kill flies pretty good!

Her new foot stool--Otttoman--episode--
we REDNECKED IT!!
It only took us 5 minutes to get into this situation on A-12 at the 3-Jays gas station. Ken Joling came out of the station and said that we would get a ticket ~~ lucky we didn't! We had no choice~~ as Mack had already taken off for Medford, Oregon to pick up his expensive Kayack!!



the sunset in big springs 

TJ's view off her patio  Deck


little Jase starting to walk

This is our house in Paradise!
Well, that about sums up the summer activities  here~~ we do manage to stay busy...
and still miss all my loved ones and close friends in Siskiyou County.  I will always have part of my heart there forever. 

our friends Keith and Dawn that came to visit us for a few days recently! Sure was a very nice visit!
hope that they come back again!

Mack trying to be funny!



still miss having a cat still!

me at the Joyce Meyers Conference end of July in Sacramento! Went by myself! Glad I went!

music was pretty exciting "Jesus Culture"

I have this under current in my soul to get back to Yosemite soon!



mt. Shasta beauty!

Evangilical Free Paradise Vacation Bible School!


My bird bath in the front yard!  Today a Grey Squirrel took a bath in it!


Last but not least... my beautiful Niece Kristen who I am blessed to have in my life also! So thankful for her fun loving spirit and joy that she exerberates to everyone around her!


 I do love the Mountians and Wide open Spaces so much!
I am learning to adapt to city life again~~ and trying to see what direction that I am needing to go.  
God is good all the Time and all the time God is Good!



No comments: