Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friday


Dear friends and Family,

once again I am adding to this blog...getting into the swing of it and think this will have to be a good way to communicate with all on a more frequent basis seeing how I think that my computer will never be the same again. At least this way it goes to everyone...

Did yoga with Sharon this morning and it was a tough workout...never felt so out of shape in all my life and alittle unbalanced..kept falling over...haha. We are starting a new program of 13 weeks of intense workouts and hope we can keep up with it and what it tells us to do. Maybe we might get a few results to feel more limber and able to stretch easier and move alittle faster in a day. will keep you all posted.

Worked on a new Hearts baby quilt for my friend Lori's daughter. The shower is Saturday and so I only have tomorrow to finish it. It is looking good. will include a picture of my last pink heart baby quilt...they are made out of satin...and unique.

Am working again tonight 4-10...so must start to get ready...this is a quick entry

sorry...catch up with you all later..

hugs and Prayers,

BJM

No comments: