Monday, March 10, 2008

Middle of March 2008

Dear family & friends,

Our week has been quiet just work and home...did go to a dinner Saturday night with Mack given by the Elks Lodge for Officer Appreciation. It was a good dinner and we were home somewhat early.

Nice having my computer back now so am enjoying it each day. Keeps me busy to stay connected. Weather has been wonderful the last week or so and have been excited about going outside again. A false spring here for March..but just alittle preview of what is to come hopefully.

Have been sewing more lately and getting some projects done. Am working on a quilt for Teresa Jo and probably will put the trim on today..Have to get names of her close friends from the recent years to put in the hearts around the quilt edge. Hope that it looks good for her to enjoy thru the years. Speaking of Teresa Jo...she is moving back down to SLO soon. She misses her friends there and the warmer weather too...but I do think that this time with her brother has been very good for her and him --the last 6 months or so.

Eric is getting ready to go to Iraq for the 3rd time now and leaves the middle of April. We are going to visit both of them the week after next for most of that week.

Can't wait to get up there and also visit my sister and Kristen and her family and husband. Kristen called me also this weekend and enjoyed chatting with her as our visits by phone now are few and far between. It was the twins 3rd birthday this weekend and they were gonna have a big celebration saturday. wish that we were there also. Can't believe that 3 years have gone by so quickly.

Mack shot his first brown squirrel yesterday...he is so funny...runs downt he hall and says ...I got my first one of the year!! I am glad that he can keep the bad squirrell population down and have fun at the same time...

Have to do some painting today of the new shelves to put up in my craft room soon. Taking down the book cases here and condensing all the room...make it look more organized for the upcoming reunion..will take a miracle to get this area organized. I should be on one of those get organized shows ha ha...and would be having fits the whole time. That would be stressful. Got to have my crafts available if I am in the mood.

Miss talking to you all...hope that you all have a wonderful week...



No comments: