Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan 25th, Tuesday...2011

--this picture was taken -many years ago-- by me on a hike at the end of our old road in Big springs... it was called "Rabbit Hill" we did hike it every October...and we shouldn't have as it was private land...ooopsssS!
(Eric, Bonnie & Kristen-my niece)



Dear Family and Friends,


Have decided to write alittle today...Woke up with a head ache and can't get started to be productive around here... Am on vacation anyways and don't have to push myself if I don't want to... we aren't doing anything special while I'm off.


Yesterday did alot of sewing on the quilting machine which Mack so dearly helped me troubleshoot last weekend...took us 2 hours for 3 days straight to get it right and up and running... but now is working like a charm...I shouldn't have given up so easily... So will probably get some serious quilting in this year and projects that should have been done years ago. Got about 1/3 of the way through the most important quilt that was promised over 2 years ago...and then on to the next one...which is almost ready to be done also... I love this..and think I could enjoy doing it almost every day...and not get too tired of it...


Weather is beautiful about 55 day and 35 night... not warm warm..but it isn't freezing cold either...that is great..but alittle more snow this year would be nice...The mountian is covered but need much more snow to make it through the year easily...


Today is Mack's day for Banjo Lessons tonight...has 3 or 4 students here on tuesdays and on Thursday has about 4 students up there...he likes it and is enjoying teaching ...easy for him...and good money! I am so proud of him to be able to pass on his skills on musical instruments...something that comes easily for him...


So guess I will get started around here..and maybe get something done...


Hope that you all have a wonderful tuesday...and are enjoying the New Year now... I just had my 60th birthday last week and so am offically in a new decade that feels alittle awkward...I am not sure that it is good yet...but I guess so..


Hugs & Prayers,


BJM

No comments: