Friday, January 28, 2011

Old Photos posted on facebook...haha

My cousins--Bobby Jo, Margie, Auntie Anne, Marion, & Tooty!
My Kids and I at Disneyland... Me in the mirror, Bonnie Jo, TJ, & Eric! It was at the Country Bear Jamboree Saloon---the reflection in the mirror is endless! awesome photo!

My Daughter Bonnie Jo (11th grade) and my Niece Kristen (about 18 years old)
(This is me in high school...11th grade...wow can't believe I was so young!)
Howdy all! ...
Well, are you surprised that I am writing here again? getting more into blogging again...that is good...
I just posted 4 more pictures on facebook for "Old times sake"....fun to look at those years again.
So I thought that I would post them here also...and share with the world also...on facebook I have different parts of my life grouped with the friends that were part of that time...it is just a underlying hobby that I don't need to be doing but feel the need to dig into the past now...getting to 60 years old does something to the "psyhci" (sp?) as I want to put it into written form the way I remember it. My version of my world...Most of the time it was most extraordinary...and exciting due to my crazy decisions...

So have a great day...and remember to comment if you remember any of these people!

Hugs & Prayers,
BJM

No comments: