Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good Morning World!...
  Well today was exciting to me 32 years ago...when my baby boy Eric was born...I remember it so very clearly to this day...as so many things were different then.  What an exciting arrival it was...Eric didn't waste any time...and got here in no time flat!  whole labor was only about 4 hours...and the last hour was quick...barely made it to the hospital... Mom drove us...and took her sweet time getting us there.  Sure is funny to think about it now...
  He was such a blessing--has always been and  still a much loved person in so many peoples lives~~in our family and friends.  My life is fully blessed because I was lucky enough to have a sweet baby boy!...God truly knows what he is doing.
  More on this later!
Hugs & Prayers,
  BJM
Happy 32nd Birthday Eric--wish I could bake you a cake!

No comments: