Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Good Morning World!...
   Hi all... the summer has almost ended and my last week of the year off is coming next week.  We aren't going anywhere as we are just tired of going and need to get wood and do things around the house that we never get done.

  Most of the smoke has left as of today...it has been awfully bad and makes your eyes water...and feel like you shouldn't be out in it walking...

  Labor Day was a good day...we went over to some friends from Raleys that Mack knows and every so often them have a music jam on this holiday.  It was a nice full afternoon...enjoyed it resting and enjoying everyone else playing music... I could have taken my guitar and joined in..but just didn't feel like it.  I enjoyed all the good food...and taking pictures and watching the dog, Pike!  Just a sheep dog and he barked each time we all clapped after each song. 
 

 
 

   Work has been work...they are starting a new program for a Rewards program to earn points for extra stuff as you shop each quarter.  It is complicated and new...and we have to be prepared to answer all sorts of questions ...if asked.  kinda crazy..but I can see why they are doing it...to builld a business loyalty, and make the connection stronger with everyone.  we will be focusing on this for the next 3 or 4 months til we all get used to it.

   This summer I have finished 3 quilts and working on another one.  They are all wedding presents..and so had to have them done.  So glad that I did that and accomplished those personal goals and passions that I do love.  It is hard to carve time for this..but it is maybe just 1 or 2 hours at a time , every few days....that I devoted to putting these projects into reality.  good efforts and I felt very completed with the result.  I must do more of this.



   TCF end of the year Candle Lighting is the next big hurdle...planning details for this event takes much devotion and time to make it come together smoothly.  We have to find a new place to have it this year as Gold Street School is now closed.  I am thinking  of asking Jackson Street School this year if we can have it there. 



  So guess that is about all for now... more later...
Hugs & Prayers,
  BJM

No comments: