Saturday, April 11, 2015

Butterflies : What Is the Name of a Yellow Butterfly?

Good Morning World!...
  Great Day to you this Saturday weekend...Today is Day 25 in my 90 Day personal challenge to either walk/run 3 miles or do 45 minutes strength training each day... I have been only missing  maybe 1 or 2 days each week...and feel so much better since I started this...and Sharon Hohberg, my neighbor, sister in the Lord, and great friend has come along with me on this Journey.  I am starting to enjoy the run/walking more than expected because I am not a runner...I love walking but only because it took me alot of years to quit complaining about how much I didn't like it.  God is good and he changed my heart and  with Sharon's persistence of needing a walking buddy..it has worked and taken ahold of my life in a great fashion.  ::)))


  The month has gone fast again since my last entry and will try to remember stuff that has gone on to fill you in on our life. 
  • First of all...we are in the last Tri-mester of the new baby coming to join our family...Little "Jace Douglas Longhofer" is alittle over a pound now and is developing nicely from what Mom and Dad say...they are really good about filling in on pictures and notes so we feel like we are there too..So  much Love coming from this event!  
 
 


  • Easter Dinner and Celebration last Sunday was so very special to me. I played a April fools joke on Mack and told him I had invited the whole neighborhood over for Easter Dinner as he was getting ready for work that day and he believed it...hook, line, and sinker...It was so funny, I have not laughed that hard in ages...  then I told him I invited Teresa Jo and Mike for Ham Dinner Sunday...he was ok with that!  Amen...I was so relieved to be able to enjoy their company for the afternoon/evening Easter Day.  I still am feeling happy about it.  Thank You Teresa Jo & Mike for being our guest and thank you Mack for agreeing with my heart on this.  Made me feel so free and fullfilled!  AMEN!



    The cake looked great but wasn't that great tasting...I did try to make it look nice at least.  I colored 7 dozen eggs this year all by myself too...and donated 6 dozen to Greneda Egg Hunt, put on by Greneda Community Berean Church..my church.. At least I was able to help alittle. 
Made this card for my niece...turned out really cute!

This is my niece! so very pretty she is

These are 2 of her children..Piers and Jessica -10

Piers reminds me so much of Eric...and he is a Runner!

cute table settiing
 
  • Story time at the Library on Thursdays has been going really well!  We usually read 2 or 3 easy story books and the sing a song or make up a song about the story and then a old friend of mine brings her grandchildren each week and prepares a fun craft for all of the kids to enjoy!  it really has been very rewarding for everyone! Was really special to start playing the guitar again! it has been so many years since I have incorporated my music into practicallity.  :))   





  •  
  • Have been helping a dear friend--Debbie Lapham-- find a new home as she has to leave her home of 30 years which is being sold..  We are back and forth to town once a week or so and have been considering all the options...It is tramatic for her and she is all by herself.  I hope to just be able to come along side her to help her work through this tough tunnel of changes in her life.  She will get there...with alittle help.






 
  • So guess that is about it...been really busy..occassionally babysitting for Mack's boss..little Arianna...yesterday...she is sweet...enjoyed the whole day!  
Arianna will be 2 in July

    saw this sunrise about a week ago on our street while walking ... it was stunning!


    Molly baby..she hides out in our closet during the day...and sleeps on her little bed while I sew! so sweet she is!

    a beautiful Easter Sunrise out our kitchen window!

    Sharon...keeping me to be persistent in getting in better physical fittness!  Guess you could say she is my own private personal trainer! 

    A gift Kristen gave her mom this Easter Good Friday..after 4 years of silence!  God is Good!

    A Manzanita wreath I made for our front of the house!

    for not knowing what I was doing..it turned out pretty nice!

    here we are not looking too bad!

    another glimpse of our road one morning!

    A man that came in to Hospice one day and I loved his shirt! need to get one for Mack! I volunteer each thursday morning before the Library in the afternoon.  Fun!
    So that leads me to this Viedo about Butterflys...Our topic this next week for Storytime is Butterflys...Will be focusing on that Wednesday before and trying to think of a visual display for the kids...
    What do you think?



No comments: